U&ME

history,travel,sex,love,life,health,family,chinese girl

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

firstlove

I thought of one person who is my classmate in primate school.He wrote love letter to me and took care of my heart,he never bullied me and trusted my every words,i don't know whether he knew why i would do that,but i am grateful to meet him.At that moment,i was willing to marry to him.but maybe fate,i can't,i have my own dream and have to gain the glosary for my father,so i try my best to learn,i care for him all the time,i treat him as my first love,pure and nice love,no aim,no benifite,no closed action,but i trust,if i have no acknowlege,if i didn't go to university, i will marry to him,and now we have a happy family,i trust he must treat me his babe,however,it's past,my past,never again,just sorry to him and pity to me,i won't forget his care ,hope next life i can repay his love.Hope he can find his lover and have a good life,god bless him for me .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home