U&ME

history,travel,sex,love,life,health,family,chinese girl

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

lose love to Language

I decide to learn French and Korean.I am happy to watch the My Girl which is Korean drama and i am passion to watch West drama.Different cultures bring me different interesting,i love LEE KUN JI meanwhile i love Miller.
They revealed different beauty of men's .

I trust i am able to learn well.i am eager to meet ramance love like drama,althoygh it 's just dream ,but i am will to make the dream.

I watch the blog about LEE KUN JI,more and more happy he is.and i find some literature should be accepted.someone dislike stars or articls,because they feel the stars are inveracious and even do something wrong,but everyone has their own life,i have no right to comment,like does like,if not,keep silence,plz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home